About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

They created the problem, let them bail themselves out!

I received a letter the other day, one of those 'Important Time Dated Information' ones we seem to get so often. This was my reply, I think you know why.

Citizen For Freedom
4435 N.State Highway 37
Winnsboro, TX. 75494
Joseph L. Larson

April 10, 2010

To; College Republican National Committee

I received your survey (request for money) and once again I am astounded by your inability to grasp facts. I can no longer support the Republican Party, I neither have the money to do so, nor the inclination. The Republican Party as well as the Democratic Party have fallen so far from the Constitution of this once great nation that they should be ashamed of themselves. You have taken every opportunity to spend other peoples money in ways that are both wasteful, but also totally with out the right to do so. There is no place in the Constitution where you are given the right to spend my money, or anyone else's. You can spend your money how ever it pleases you, but what is mine is mine. Under the republican party taxation has grown. To say, but not as fast as under the democrats is a joke, waste and government growth is government growth and waste. I have joined www.goooh.com and if I should be able to support anyone, they will get my money. It is our intention of replacing every representative in congress with someone we can trust. As for the health care bill we intend to see it reversed and make it law that government can never have say in our health care. We will educate the American people to the insidious practice of the two parties working hand in hand to steal our freedoms, our money and our country. You have to be blind not to see the tide turning, how can you expect anyone to believe you are the party of reform, first your senators won't even agree to a 1 year moratorium on pork spending. Yes, pork spending, that nefarious historical waste of tax payers money for things like Murthas' airport, and you want us to vote for people who openly admit they want to practice this? Grow up and get a brain. We don't trust either side and for good reason. Now you bring Newt back with another Contract with America, when you never honored the first one. Do you think college kids can't figure this one out? There are few representative we are going to keep, very few. The only way for you to be a viable party was to listen to the voice of God and make law according to the Constitution. You do neither, so you get no support. None of us are blindly giving money to support a party, when the party does not support America. Look at S.S., Washington had to spend the money in the fund, just because they can't stand to see money not being spent, why did we not hear about the bad choices being made in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack until it was too late, do we need to hire watchers to watch the watchers? How do you explain $300 hammers and $500 toilet seats. We are going to explain it to you at the polls. The finale straw has been the attempted destruction of our Christian beliefs, the restriction on our moments of prayer in public places, we are not turning the other cheek any longer. IN GOD WE TRUST, NO OTHER.

JOSEPH L. LARSON
Citizen For Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment